How is it that time can go by SO fast? I really don't understand. I feel like I say this everyday and feel like maybe by saying it it will slow down but it never does. Last Sunday our sweet little Carson boy turned one year old! It honestly feels like I had him and was in the hospital yesterday! He has grown and developed so much in one year it is crazy. He finally started crawling a couple days after he turned 11 months old! And now just in the last week he has been pulling himself up to things like crazy! I feel like he will soon be walking with how much he is standing...but then again I was saying" Oh he'll be crawling any day now" ever since he was like 7/8 months old. So I guess we'll see. He loves life and discovering new things. Anything that is in his reach he will grab and study it to figure out what it does. He loves to eat! Although is sometimes rather picky. But all around pretty good. He loves being outside and looking at all the trees and animals. He cant stop pointing that little finger of his and anything and everything he sees. We really do have way too much fun with him! We had a birthday party for him lastSaturday the day before his birthday and it was such a blast!! He had cake for the first time and loved it! A little confused at first but once he tried it he dug right in. My brother Jeff made his famous chocolate cake!! He made a big 3 layered one and then a little one just for Carson. It was so nice of him to do. And believe me this cake is seriously heaven on earth. It is SOOO good! We also had some rolls,meat and cheese, a veggie tray and fruit platter and then chips and salsa. IT was a good time with family and friends! We love you Carson!! And are so excited for this next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm so glad we could come to his party, it was soooo adorable!!! He is such a big boy, and we need to have our boys play together more often, which involves US getting together more often!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're blog never tells me when you update! I guess I'll just have to check it daily then:) lol. Those pictures were so fun to see. I can't believe he is one! Carson is the cutest little boy ever!!! We need to get together! Miss you.
ReplyDelete